- Consignments are made by appointment only, we can set one up over the phone or in person.
- Clothing you are bringing in to have consigned must be cleaned, pressed, and on hangers (hangers will be returned).
- We will select which items are appropriate for the season we are in and what would do best in our store.
- Please understand that there may be items we cannot accept. Occasionally we don't discover stains or damage until the item is prepped for sale. In such cases the items will be pulled immediately and donated or disposed of.
- Your items will be displayed for a minimum of 60 days. If you wish to retrieve your unsold items, you may do so only by adhering to the dates indicated on your items left for consignment. Unclaimed items become property of Gather and donated to local Charities.
- Prices will be set by Gather. We will ask the highest possible selling price for your items. Items may be marked down to facilitate sales, generally 30% after 30 days and 50% after 45 days. A 1.00 buyer's fee will be added to all items. This affects the buyer, not you (the consignor).
- You may elect to receive your 50% of total sales in the form of a check or store credit. If you would like a check mailed to you, we ask you bring in a self-addressed, stamped envelope.
We look forward to doing business with you, get in touch with us here.